Who's making life better for Ontario's children and youth?
Help us recognize promising ideas, approaches and results as well as the compassion, ingenuity and courage of the people behind them.
You're invited to nominate an organization that is making Ontario healthier, fairer and more inclusive for children and youth to grow up. In a letter no longer than four pages, tell us:
1. The full name of the organization (self-nominations are accepted).
2. The charitable registration number of the organization.
3. A brief description of the organization (e.g. mission, goals, objectives, programs).
4. Concrete examples of how the organization is making a difference in the the lives of children and youth growing up in difficult in circumstances.
5. A brief description of how the organization's work is innovative, unique and exemplary.
6. A statement of how the award would be used.
Address your letter to:
The Ruth Atkinson Hindmarsh Award Selection Committee
The Atkinson Charitable Foundation
1 Yonge Street, Suite 702
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1E5
We'll receive nominations by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org until April 12, 2013. If you have any questions, you can reach us at 416 869 4584.